Personal homepage with mostly technical information and some online services:
- The Fluke Scopemeter 120 Series optical link page may come back in a couple of weeks (see Jan Wagner's page in the meantime)
- Mnemonic for the Nikon MH-65 battery charger status LED
- Online encoder/decoder for Manchester code
- Online calculator for the ideal, resonant LC circuit (tuned LC tank)
- 256 Byte values in decimal, hex and binary, also inverted and reversed. ASCII code and (RS-232) waveforms to come soon.
- Extract LCD font pixel data from HD44780 datasheet to create display screenshot images.
- Permutate a word to get all possible orders of its combination of characters.
- (Work in progress): GPS distance measurement / lap / interval / timer / tracker based on Google Maps in satellite view.
Currently only shows linear distance from the position where/when the page was loaded and traces the path.
- Instant Beep with Web Audio API
- Measure double click speed